Tactical Operator Response Kits – T.O.R.K. – Black – Basic
Basic Life Support IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body Armor
The BLS Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (BLS TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the need for a compact individual first aid kit which carries the basic life support equipment to address leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The BLS TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding, self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The BLS TORK™ also features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Lg.
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Responder Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz