North American Rescue C-A-T Holder
The C-A-T® Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T® Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements.
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”.
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 2.17 oz