The Outdoor Personal Aid Kit (Out-PAK) from North American Rescue is a compact Mini First Aid Kit designed as a multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate care for injuries encountered in an outdoor adventure. At half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform, the Out PAK is currently one of the smallest platforms available in our product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the essential medical equipment for Basic Life Support with the option of a Bleeding Control Dressing.
The Out-PAK’s 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag with a PVC Medical ID Patch and (3) three MOLLE strips on the sides to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NAR’s most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains essential medical equipment for immediate care of injuries encountered in an outdoor adventure
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 5 x Flexible Fabric Bandage (3/4 in. x 3 in.)
- 1 x Wound Closure Strip Bandage (pack of 10)
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 x Sting & Bite Packet
- 3 x Safetec .9 G Burn Gel
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- 1 x Bear Claw Nitrile Sand Gloves (Pair, Large)
- 1 x Med Cross Patch (GRY/BLK, 2 in. x 2 in.)
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
There are no reviews yet.